gothereengineering.com

03Rubicon

The bumper that gothere.com sells looks good, anybody got any good information on it, good or bad?

Also, what is the deal with factory warranties and lifts? There is a dealer I know of that sells new TJ's with lifts, and 33's, they still have a factory warranty.

Is the Skyjacker 4" value flex worth the price? Once the warranty is up, I plan to go with the 8" Rock Ready, maybe sooner, who knows. How much lift, without body lift, do I need for 35x12.5-15 on a 10" wheel (maybe the MT/r in 315-75-16? on my factory Rubicon wheels)

Sorry for all of the questions, just excited about my new Rubi...

Toby

EDITED: the site is gothereengineering.com Sorry guys

edited by: 03Rubicon, Mar 05, 2003 - 11:45 PM[addsig]

I went there and I only saw a travle agent of some sort. Whats up there. Tug[addsig]

Rubicons are awesome Jeeps. I would almost be jealous if I didn't love mine so much. A 6" should be enough to fit 35's...which I think look natural on a Jeep. I only have 33's right now, but there's always the future. Good thinking...don't ruin such a beautiful Jeep with a body lift. As far as the warranty...best bet is to call the person who is going to honor the warranty...and get it in writing...or blood...or writing in blood...and tape record it...and get a notory...and a judge (Ito prefferably)...because as far as I've heard from the dealer...if they can somehow relate the problem to any mods...their hands are clean...so is your wallet. Good luck.[addsig]

Back