Got a TJ

Junkpile

I broke down and bought a plastic dashboard tonight. I pick it up tomorrow when I deliver the rest of the money, but the paperwork is done and it's mine. It's a flame red 99 TJ Sport with the 4.0 and an automatic. A/C too! They just put on a new top and some tiny little 30x9.50 BFG MTs when it was traded in. I'm pretty excited.

Cool. Now you need to change your user name to TJunkpile

I wish I has A/C. It would be nice to pressurize the cockpit with some cool air.

Mingez Wrote:

That dash board is good for Hula Bobble dolls.

You ain't kidding Mingez and I am still in desperate need of one!!!! I've looked at them but don't have one. TJ's (newer ones) even have this nice Dip in the dash with grippies to keep her standing up while offroading. LOL

Congrats JUNKPILE! Flame Red Rocks Dude!!!

Lady

Congrats JUNKPILE! Flame Red Rocks Dude!!!

Thanks. It's not flame red though.....The salespeople kept referring to it as the "flame red one", even on some of the paperwork. It looked burgundy to me, but I figured they knew what they were talking about :roll: . It's not the color of yours, it's darker and metallic. I was going to take some pics today but never got the time.

COngrats! SO is this the new daily driver? Inch-itis sunk in yet?

yeah man, my new daily ride. I was looking for a YJ and just couldn't find a decent one at a decent price. I went to look at a 94 that had just shown up at the Chevy dealership, and while the saleslady and I were walking across the lot I saw this one. AWESOME price.
I had Inch-itis before I bought it. My wife is alot less likely to beat me about the neck and head if I sell the CJ before I start messing with this one, so it will stay like it is for a little bit longer. I'm selling the Camaro soon too, so I may go ahead and buy the lift when that happens and just wait to put it on. I want it on 36" TSLs.

Back