Good deal on procomps

dick_wilderness

Just ordered new wheels and mud meats today saved a hundred bucks by shopping around. NTWonline.com is having a special on ProComp's (like everyone else), buy3 get 1 free. I got 4 33x12.5's MT's for 550$ delivered! Cheapest I could find anyways.

here they are:

image-missing.png

Mounted on these guys:

image-missing.png
[/url]

Dude, I'm pumped! Gotta give Quadratec some props. Ordered the wheels yesterday @ noon actually, the ups guy is at the door right now.

5 more days for the pro-comps. :roll:

Yea man, that you jeep is going to look totally different. And for the better. Almost brings a tear to my eye, she's growing up.

$500 to spend...???

dick_wilderness said:
Dude, I'm pumped! Gotta give Quadratec some props. Ordered the wheels yesterday @ noon actually, the ups guy is at the door right now.

5 more days for the pro-comps. :roll:

Well they are right around the corner from ya :wink:

Thanks for the heads up on the pro comp tires. I need to get a metric sized set for the same wheels (except a 16") for my Cherokee.

Q-tec is close, but they didn't have the wheels there they had them in some warehouse in Harrisburg. Still slose, but they came in at around 24hr's. Was atleast expecting 2 days with 25$ dollar shipping cost.

Yes, she's almost all growns. But my bank account is shrinking. But you guys know the that story.

She is all worth it.

Those rims look awesome when mounted. I have a couple frinds running them, and I too will soon be running them!

Thanks for the heads up on the tires, I am going to be in search of 35's soon!

Good choice on the wheel/tire combo!! I've got a friend with the same thing, but 35's, on his Tahoe--They look awesome!!

Let me know about the black center caps... The YJ is all black and black center caps would be cool...

jps4jeep said:
Those rims look awesome when mounted. I have a couple frinds running them, and I too will soon be running them!

Thanks for the heads up on the tires, I am going to be in search of 35's soon!

Offer ends June 30th.....hurry!

Back