Goin wheelin with a unimog!!!

Jeepster05

I'm goin out wheelin at Kemp Road with some guys from NC4x4.com this weekend that my friend knows and one of them is bringing a unimog!!! It should be interesting to see if they're anygood in this here carolina red clay. Kinda sucks for me I'll be the only jeep probably, surrounded by fords. haha

95 YJ 4.0 surging upon acceleration

Make a strong presentation for us in the midst of all those "other" vehicles!

Our club is going off roading this weekend too and we just happen to be bringing some one with a unimog! This person has a 20K lb winch on the front and we are going to use this big hulk of machinery as a recovery truck due to the amount of ice and snow up here in the north east!

Those things are crazy! I said it once and I will say it again, I want those portal axles on my YJ!

Unimogs are all good unless you need raw power and wheel spin like us Bama boys require. I'd like to see one with a 454 under the hood.
If you want to see some high dollar rigs getting wheeled then go to www.grayrockorv.com and click on past events to see a bunch of H2's in action.

Jeepster,
i'll be out at kemp road tomorrow in my maroon cj,look for me...be with a few other jeeps and an explorer most likely,possibly a nissan truck also.
i go to nc4x4.com also,have been hyped since i saw unimog post on kemp rd yesterday!!! never seen one in person,i hope to get pics.
ring my cell 271-4325 if you want to catch up on the trail...Dave

Ya I hope to catch ya out there. We're getting out there at about 11. I'll be in a white YJ on 33s so look for me. Theres gonna be 2 rams one of 35s one on 40s, a bronco 2, a lifted 2wd ranger, a stock TJ and a Unimog. Looks like we're gonna have a full house. Went out to a place off St. Albans tonight to do a little pre-gaming for tomorrow. See ya there.

Boomerang shackles

St. Albans is a fun place to get your jeep muddy but it's not very challenging. There are a few deep rutted sections that are a little hard to get through after a rain. I usually just go out there to get my confidence up for a more challenging trip the next day. There are a few places to flex, overall it's pretty fun. If I feel like goin wheelin but not breakin my jeep that's where I go. Talk to me sometime and we'll head out there for a little trip.

Back