Getting there...

XJNick

Whoa,

I never pay attention to post counts, so I was surprised to see that I've passed the 1000 posts mark. :shock: This is not the only forum I visit but is the only one that I put this much time into, because I enjoy Jeeps (of course).

Hmmm... though the big 5 (Bounty_Hunter, Tug-n-pull, Snitty, Sully, jps4jeep) still make it look like nothing. :mrgreen:

Interesting...
-Nick :!:

I don't think i'll ever make 1000, too far away. I think i lost like 200 or 300 from when they did some forum switch. well, good job to ya i guess. heh

Post count just shows who has more time on their hands. It just so happens that I have tons!

I've got over 5000 posts over at gc.com, and have only been posting since December 3 there......man, I need to get a life!

See, I really only post when I have questions. I look at everything but just don’t reply to that much. I don’t really have that much info to offer people here because there are a lot of people on Jeepz that are Jeep Geniuses.

I think I am still missing my post count from before the change. :) Still remember people saying. "Where is my post count, it doesn't mean anything, but I want my count back NOW" :-D I still find it hard to comment on every thread though and make my post count blast off.

Hey, this is my 100th Post!! (Almost!) I love Jeepz, been here just about a year now. :D

On another board that I used to frequent we used to call that

/farm, /harvest, /cultivate (as in farming post counts that gave you more stars.)

:D

Jeepz used to have stars. I thought those were cool cause only one person had trail leader. Now like 10 people qualify for trail leader. lol

i have been here 2 years yet i only have 400 posts...guess i read more than i type. :lol: and yeah

POST counts mean NOTHING!

awsome site BTW....this was my learning ground but this site has much more detailed info....pirate4x4.com

what do you mean post counts mean nothing... everyone knows that it directly reflects our intelligence and mechanical knowledge... recent studies show that people with high post counts live longer, have a better bedroom life, can lift more weight, and are just all around better people than people with lower post counts...

ummm... nope

Sully said:
Jeepz used to have stars.

Instead of stars, it should be Jeeps. The more posts you have, the more Jeeps you get under your name. Newbies get half a Jeep (have to build it up), and Trail Leaders get 5 Jeeps. :mrgreen:

Of course there would be people complaining that they want to have Wranglers instead of Cherokees under their name :p

-Nick :!:

Haha... Im one of those people that reads about everything on the CJ/YJ/TJ and General Chat forums... but rarely post. All you stinkin smart people beat me to it on the occasion that i do know the answer!!

Nathan

Back