getting a dana 60!

phatyaspen

im getting a dana 60 from currie....i was thinking of a 44 but wanted something bulletproof to me. I am getting a high pinion w/ shaved bottom. It also has a detroit locker and i believe 35 spline axles.i wont get it for a month but im anxious , as soon as thats in ..its time 2 save up for a body lift new coils and 35's o hell ya man my jeep is gonna be wicked big

"THANKS" to TwistedCopper

Steve......... if i snap an axle and you find your jeep sitting on jackstands after we do your flatty conversion I didnt steal your axle I just borrowed it w/o the intention of returning hahaha.......

Anyway where are you getting the $$$ for that if you have that much money your flat fender is gonna cost you say um......... $2,000 ( I need an ATLAS 2 )

Phatyaspen,the High pinion 30 is just as strong as the HP 44.They both have the same weekness.If you brake the 30,you would probably brake the 44.If I were you,I would save some extra money by buying the HP 30.If I thought I was going to brake that,I would go for a dana 60 front.
But then you start getting into the really big bucks.Its all about what you want and how much you want to spend.

is that 60 the new dynatrac pumpkin shaved one? that looks like one heck of a sweet axle..tons of ground clearance too. hope everything works out for you and post some pics of that beast when your done!

Back