funny

That is hillarious!!! I think I could use a few transmissions as well

The really funny stuff is this can happen and most likely does happen. We have a local radio AM side that has Tradedio where to locals can call in to buy and or sale. Had a man from church who is very tight with his money who wanted a John boat or something to fish out of if anyone had one for sale "cheap".. Hearing this I called him up changed my voice to sound as an older gentelman. He was not home and I got the machine as he said would happen as he was at work!

"Hell'o Yea This is Tom and I have a boat for sale but, It aint no John boat it is a Bass Boat the me and My son bought to fish out of but he aint with us no more, and I just aint go the heart to go fishing with out him no more!" all of this is a somber shaken voice! " Well to get to the point I would just like to know the old boat will get used again, So if you are interested I would give you a real deal on it! It is a 24 foot Bill Dance Special with a 150 HP Yahama Motor and one them foot control trolling motors and its got live wells and ice chest and swivelin seat and all the bells and whistles. Heck I even got about 6 big tackle boxes and more rod and reels than I can remember all setting on a hollywood trailer with mag wheels. " If you want it you can have it for $200.00 just give me a call and come get it. If you dont want it I think I will just give it to the Salvation Army" Then I hung up the phone leaven no name number or other info for him to return the call.

Needless to say this ol boy was tore up callen the radio station for days wanting the ol timer with the bass boat to call him back he will take the boat just does not know how to get into touch! hhehehe tug

That's funny. Goes to show how easy it is to fool a person who isn't in the know.

yeah thats funny stuff..i miss the radio shows that was up here...wish Ron and Fez would come back to NY

OMG!!!!!!!! Its me!!!!! :oops: Thank god I have my husband whew!!!! Oh it was only a joke hahahahahahahahaha Thats good but sad that I probably would have believed it the headlight part anyway. ok maybe the tires too.

purpleyjgirl said:
OMG!!!!!!!! Its me!!!!! :oops: Thank god I have my husband whew!!!! Oh it was only a joke hahahahahahahahaha Thats good but sad that I probably would have believed it the headlight part anyway. ok maybe the tires too.

No, because you have your brothas and sistahs here in JEEPZ to give you the down low. :wink:

Thanks mingez I knew I could count on you guys. I was just thinking I should spend more time on the technical forums lol :lol:

Back