Fuel injection conversions for AMC

Filmgy4

RE: Dodge commercial!! Please help!!

Im trying to find a cost effective fuel injection system for my 87 YJ without having to swap out the stock 258. Any guidance here would be greatly apreciated.

RE: suspension lift+hinge shackles

Howell Fuel Injection, I want to run this but for my AMC 360. I know a bunch of guys who run those and they love 'em. Edelbrock has a system, but you replace the whole manifold with a cast aluminium piece. Better or worse, I don't know, I just know about the Howell system. For an '87 YJ with a 258: $1,179.95 reg and for all you Californian people: $1,289.95.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: pics,my damage

Look up Affordable Fuel Injection. The best injection kits are ones that use GM parts with a custom harness. By using GM parts you can get replacements fromt he salveage yard or parts store. The Edelbrock and Holley kits have a lot of custom parts.

WEBER TBI

go to cliffordperformance.com

Ive heard bad things about the Howell, never heard of the Edelbrock, probably good too..

The Weber setup gives you everything, but I think you do need to get cliffords alum. intake 250 -300.
I spoke to a guy about a year ago when i was pricing exhaust manifold and Weber carbs. he told me about it then, they were testing it out in the CA desert. (it was not advertised then) said it was programmable on the fly with a laptop running windows!
Redline distributes it and I think you get programs to "load" for driving styles desired. He said they had torque programs, high end power programs, and basic economy etc.

worth checking out, although it is more expensive.

You cannot do that with howell but youll save money.

Back