fs2004 anyone

jeepless20

RE: OBA lines

just curious. how many if any here are flight sim 2004 or 2002 flyers. share with us your flying spots and some screen shots if you like. do you fly online, if so please lemme know how you go about doing that. i would like to fly with other people. ill share one of my best SS. the bird is a lancair legacy 2000 and the mountain is MT Hood. enjoy.
image-missing.png

I like to keep my feet on the ground. Nice shot though

its not strictly and online game. you can fly online if you want but you dont have to.

RE: Got in an Accident

I imported some mods on my Corsair and also brought in a P40 Tigershark that would take care of any Mitsubishi Zero.
On the regular FS, I think 2002, I also have a B-1 Bomber if you want it, I think I still have it somewhere. It uses the standard Boeing instruments, but the exterior is great, swept wings and the works.
Also, I must mention, I live near Dyess AFB and I was stationed there as Security in the late 80's. One of my friends works in the B1 Simulator building and I have flown it 4 times. I usually go in over the holidays when the crews are not around. That is the ultimate flight simulator!

RE: The Story of Life

man i cant imagine how fun a full cockpit sim would be. that and a full cab trucking sim. ssooooooo fun.

I have flown it with the hydraulic system on and off and belive me, nothing compares to having it on. It really feels like you are pushed back into the seat and with the afterburner on, you are really fighting to keep the jet's nose down. Intense.

Back