Florida Jeepers

raptor_pilot

Attetntion Florida jeepers in the Daytona Beach area. I just moved into college at Embry-Riddle Aeronauitcal University. I'm looking to meet with some other jeepers in the area. Also I hope someone could show me some trails in the are or within a decent distance. Hope to meet you all soon. Goodbye Jersey jeepers, hello Florida Jeepers!
Mike

MP3 Question

I just moved down here too. I am a little further south in Boca Raton but if you hear about any good trails let me know. I could be up for a road trip

Check out Ocala National Forest, just north and west of Deland. Nothing real gnarly but some pretty country and some good mud if you look for it!

*GONE*Bestop clear windows for Supertop 97+ TJ *NEW IN BOX*

I'm stuck all the way down here in Naples... but not for long. Hope to moving to middle TN (Hendersonville to be exact... just outside of Nashville) by Oct 1.

RAVEN13xxx said:
I'm stuck all the way down here in Naples... but not for long. Hope to moving to middle TN (Hendersonville to be exact... just outside of Nashville) by Oct 1.

You lucky dog, Raven!!!! You won't be that far from the mountains.......Jeep heaven!!! Probably some pretty good places close to where you'll be moving, too! Tennessee is VERY Jeep friendly!!

RE: Re: RE: What President Bush

mud4feet said:
Probably some pretty good places close to where you'll be moving, too! Tennessee is VERY Jeep friendly!!

Everywhere but the south west corner. :(

Yep!! I can't wait to get there. We hope to close on the house around Sept. 14th and may just be moving in that weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us. OK? THANKS!!

Back