Fire up the BBQ grill !!!

90Xjay

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Think this guy likes his wiring??

Some people in PETA are stupid morons.

4579503-5.jpg

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) member Chris Link of Norfolk, Va., top, adjusts the cellophane covering on the costume of demonstrator Dezeray Rubinchik of Philadelphia, top right, during a protest in front of the Statehouse, in Providence, R.I. The protest, in which three people placed themselves in containers resembling supermarket meat trays, was meant to compare eating meat with cannibalism. PETA member Karolina Colwill of Sioux Falls, S.D., appears center. (06/06/05 AP photo)

I wised that Weber grills could have brought in a 30 foot tall gas grill and cooked the protesters medium rare.

If they had jobs and had to work for a living, they would not have time to do this stupid stuff. Unless they are in fact getting paid by private dontations and this is just another day at the office....

haha... well I'll speak for most meat eating people (most people) when we say that we dont' eat flesh, we eat muscle.

I wish I had that much time and energy to waste

Hopefully that cellophane is wrapped air tight around them!

We get people around here doing crap like that all the time. What's really funny is to drive or walk by eating a hamburger. They turn visious (sp?) then!!!

Not new to jeepz but been away awhile

I think PITA members need to try one of my famous Rib Eye steaks grilled to perfection with perfect lines.

If that doesn't sell them I'll throw some applewood chips on the charcoal and fire up some chicken.

If they are so full of willpower to resist those I'll take them out with the old standby, the final blow...
Ribs. No one, and I mean no one could smell pork ribs cooking on my grill and resist tasting them.

Mmmm I'm hungry. Hey, you gonna eat that?
eyes-5.gif

Re: Not new to jeepz but been away awhile

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat plants! Cook that meat just so it starts screaming, slap it on a plate next to an ear of corn and dig in!

RE: Canadian, eh?

I think you guys are focusing on the negatives...the world is all about supply and demand. I hope PETA convinces millions of people to stay away from meat. Then the cost of buying steaks will go down.

RE: $1400 3" Body Lift

Are those Naked Chics? For sale even?

And I agree with Judge, part owner of a resturaunt, meat and cheese prices are astronomical!

P.S. Thats All I got from that Peta stunt

Back