Finally!

redrooster

The newest Petersen's finally has the Article out on the CAOS Fall For All that I went to back in October. I didn't make the magazine, but I never chase the cameras anyway. It's hard to expect pictures of all the 150 vehicles that showed up for the ride.
Look it over and plan on making the next ride down in here in the spring. Gray Rock is a great place to ride and everyone is extra friendly. If you can catch up with me, I'll have a cold one waiting for you.

I saw that when I looked through it, and remembered you wanting to know if it was out. I plan on going to CAOS May madness ride if my transmission is finished. Hope you'll make it out there this time! Just messin' with you. He's right about Gray Rock, people were super friendly to me when I went, and plenty of knowledgeable people to help you out.

I'll be there for that one.
I hope my new 4:1 transfer case will be there with me. If not I'll just have to try and get by with the one that's in there now. I'm trying to limp it with a bent front driveshaft and a rear driveshaft with cracked yoke ears. The new case will require new driveshafts so there's not much point in repairing the ones I have.

Back