Feed Lindsay Lohan

mingez

As many of you know, Lindsay's gone down hill a bit. She's looking like she's been hittin' the crack pipe and has gotten so skinny that she's lost most of her appeal to many.

Well, theres a site dedicated to the plumpening of the beloved red-head. Well, now she's blonde...whatever...it's funny.

http://www.feedlindsay.com/

I mean... c'mon:
image-missing.png

Scout Dana 44 swap disc brake conversion

She honestly never appealed to me too much in the first place. But that is gross now

RE: Asking for modification advice

Women should really look at these pictures when they wonder why some men prefer women with some meat on their bones! Get that twig a couple dozen happy meals!

dana 44 balljoints

wow, she was sexy when she was a little thicker but now, thats gross... and the blond hair? redheads are sexy, she looks like crap

Re: RE: My jeep vs. his soccer mom buggy

While what covers the bones (not much, in this case) is initially attractive, it's what's in the heart and above the neck (and I'm not talkin' face) that matters in the end.

my two bits.

found what I'm lookin' for,
mud

RE: Asking for modification advice

I've found what I was looking for too mud, but come on..... :lol:
She used to be a nice little piece of eye candy, but man did she go downhill. I still probably wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything if it was past drunk-thirty in the morning, but she's not my idea of goodlooking anymore.

Junkpile said:
I've found what I was looking for too mud, but come on..... :lol:........

Yeah, Junk, that didn't come out quite right...........mudwoman says it sounds like I married an ugly woman :shock: :shock: . OOPS!!!!!! Not the case at all, I just don't care much for women that look like chicken wings! :lol: :lol:

RE: Sunday Night Chat?

south442 said:
That picture has got to be stretched. No way she is really that thin.

Actually, I saw her on Conan or Jay...I can't remember. And yes, she IS that skinny. Atleast when the show aired.

RE: Are you normal? Take the test.

Thats pretty gross. She use to be a real good looking chick. EAT SOMETHING!

Back