Famous Jeeps

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I haven't seen this one in a long time, and seeing a posting containing Daisy's jeep I thought I would bring it up again.

Name that famous jeep!

Ex. McGyver drove a black YJ that never had the top or doors on!

also the Jeep in Terminator!

No one post a link to that site with movies with jeeps in them. We can make this a fun post.

John Carpenter's Vampires 1 and 2.In the first one, one of the main characters drives a tricked out TJ.Winch and skulls all across the hood.If you like day lighters, you will like this movie! In number 2, bonjovi drove a what looked to be a 60's CJ5.With a surf board full of guns.

OK ILL GET THE GIRLY ONES FOR YA
#1. ALICIA SILVERSTONE IN "CLUELESS" DRIVE A WHITE YJ
#2. FREDDIE PRINCE JR. DRIVES A VERY NICE YELLOW YJ IN "NEVER BEEN KISSED"

purpleyjgirl said:

I think that was a land rover defender 90.

That movie was definetely a chick flick. :lol:

I think the one where he drives the landrover, is when he makes the bet of turning the geek into prom queen ????

White said:
I think the one where he drives the landrover, is when he makes the bet of turning the geek into prom queen ????

Yea thats the one. I forget what its called though.

have you ever noticed that in a lot of movies, if a jeep is being driven, something bad is going to happen..

ex. Newman in Jurastic Park, when he wrecks the jeep and get's smoked

ex. The dorky scientist in Deep Impact driving crazy down a mountain after he discovers the meteor.

ex. The sweet old Jeep Gladiator truck in Twister get's smoked durring a tornado.

I can't think of anymore, but if I do, I'll post em.

Wrangler Value

Tommy lee Jones drives 2 jeeps in"Coal Miners Daughter"

One is an old military jeep
the other is a 70's cj

I think that was a land rover defender 90

I think your right and yes its the same movie. sorry bout that. thats why I only got a 14/25 on the jeep test lol. No seriously I nevr even noticed When I saw the movie I was too busy looking at Freddie :wink:

Clinger tried to eat a Jeep piece by piece on M*A*S*H bucking for his ever-elusive section-8! Cut pieces off one by one, dipped 'em in motor oil. Nothing famous about it but for some bizzare reason it came to mind.

Almost every war movie ever made. LOL

Pump up the volume with christian slater. The girl that liked him, drove one.

One that I just watched the other night, Smokey and the Bandit.
Karate Kid

And wasn't it a Jeep that Charlie Sheen jumped out of, while driving across a bridge, in Navy Seals?

And I don't know the name of the movie. I saw it on Mystery Science Theatre 3000. All I remember is that some guy take a girl wheelin in the sand dunes. And there is a horrible over-dubbing of a girl just going, "WWWHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WWWHHHEEEEEE!!!!!!!......" It is so annoying and tom servo says, "That poor shovel, it didn't ask to be in this movie." It was great! Her "WHEEEE" sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

Sully said:
purpleyjgirl said:

I think that was a land rover defender 90.

That movie was definetely a chick flick. :lol:
I feel like the biggest chic, but...that movie was "she's all that" not never been kissed :oops:

The chic in Fear had a green ZJ.

There was a flying YJ in back to the future II

sorry guys guess im not that much of a prince fan as I thought more of a drew barrymore I guess (never been kissed) Your right jps Ive gone and messed the whole thread up. :?

"The Dead Zone" A show on usa anthony michael hall drives an old cj.
please dont tell me im wrong.... :cry:

Back