EXTREME WARRANTY Warn Winches

White

This warranty( from what they told me on the phone) will cover the winch from anything! The last winch you ever need to buy.
Accident, normal use, electrical, water. They said ANYTHING....
http://www.4wheelparts.com/

If anyone finds out diffrent let me know.

Warn has a lifetime warranty anyway, it's in the paper work that comes in the box. Nice way to get an extra $50 though

From what they said warn will not cover it if you smash into a tree.
Guess its only a limited lifetime warranty. (defects)
There offering a Full warranty. Has anyone ever tried to send there's back and warn did not repair it ?

What is this thing?

White said:
From what they said warn will not cover it if you smash into a tree.
Guess its only a limited lifetime warranty. (defects)
There offering a Full warranty. Has anyone ever tried to send there's back and warn did not repair it ?

in your first post you said accident though...did you find out this was false? or is it only an accident with say another car? that would be odd, but just curious.

I guess warn only offers a Limited Lifetime warranty. But this Extreme Warranty will cover ANYTHING.
It cost a extra 50.00 .

Warn offers an LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY 4WP offers a FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY Which is why I bought my M8000 from 4WP and paid the extra $50

That sounds more like you guys paid $50 for insurance. Warn warranties the winch against mechanical failure due to a defect. That $50 insures you that if you screw the winch up they will replace it.

I've never been much on extended warranties or insurance plans on products I buy. I'd rather save the $50, but that's me.

Back