Exhaust Manifold Cracked

bryanjeep

You might be wondering why I am laughing. I really do not care. I am going to push it until the darn thing blows up on me. Well hopefully no flames will be involved :lol: . I am thinking about taking out a loan to complete the engine conversion. The only problem is trying to find a bank who will give this poor student with barely any credit a loan.

You sure do love that 4 cylinder of yours dont u?

hey, my engine (4 cyl) is the same way. Right now, with almost 200,000 miles, there are huge cuts in the cylinder walls and oil leaking all over the place!!! Gotta love cheap engines

I.P. Speakers????

And I am not even going to let this ruin my plans for Saturday. My buddies and I are still going mudding.

damn, how big pf a leak is it? I've been driving mine with a small crack forever. Hell, the noise even goes away after 5 minutes of running. I think I'm going to take it to a weld shop. And why doesn't anyone make an aftermarket manifold for the 4cyl??

Have gun wheeling this weekend, I'm going to, but on a quad instead.

damn, how big of a leak is it? I've been driving mine with a small crack forever. Hell, the noise even goes away after 5 minutes of running. I think I'm going to take it to a weld shop. And why doesn't anyone make an aftermarket manifold for the 4cyl??

Have gun wheeling this weekend, I'm going to, but on a quad instead.

It has two farely large cracks right where the middle 2 cylinders meet. It has really taken my top speed away from me. The leak seems to quiet down after a while.

Trust me guys, I WILL have fun this weekend. I get to put the Jeep to the test without the fender flares. LOL. It is gonna fling some poo.

Back