everyone post your pics!!!

dingus

ok... i'd like to get a thread going where everyone can post their pics... (stock/modified)

i guess i'll go first:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

(not me welding)

edited by: dingus, Feb 10, 2003 - 03:34 PM[addsig]

I hate to sound stupid but... How might one go about posting a pic :-? [addsig]

DANG WEST747! Nice lifesize pic! :-D

Jeeper89, you need to upload the picture you want to post, to a server that will host your pic. Then copy the link. Then come here and click on the image button. Then paste the link. then bingo, your pic is posted[addsig]

Dammit....tried to resize the picture and lost all quality of the picture.[addsig]

Bounty Hunter Dang that beast will flex! you got my respect! We have to talk about your set up! Tug :-D [addsig]

Nice pics... can't post mine for some reason I have them hosted too!!
image-missing.png
See? Doesn't work.

edited by: Joopin\', Feb 10, 2003 - 08:32 PM[addsig]

those look niiiiiiiice, dingus you need bigger tires!! lol, i just realized i have no pictures of my jeep... is that a crime? like jeep neglect or something? i need to buy a digital camera.[addsig]

Here are a few of mine...sorry they aren't really good quality....

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Here's some pic's of mine before the 4" lift and the 350, i'll be gettin some more pics as soon as it warms up and i can get the jeep clean again.

Quik

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

anybody know why my pictures wont work??? they're hosted on geocities

Pic 1
Pic 2

edited by: Quik8slvr, Feb 10, 2003 - 11:57 PM[addsig]

Ok, heres my pic. I'm not going to eat use a lot of space, So view my webpage on cars domain.com

my jeep
image-missing.png

edited by: pinaplebob, Feb 19, 2003 - 11:36 PM[addsig]

Okay. I couldn't help but join in this one. Unfortunately I don't have any electronic action pics handy. I have action pics...really!! I do!!...but my dog ate 'em. I mean, they're all regular photographs and I have no scanner. :-( However, I grabbed my digital camera and shot some non-action pics of my YJ (my daily driver) just for you. Now don't you feel speeeeeciaaaalll?

image-missing.png

And this one is the CJ that I hadn't rarely mentioned before my Jeep addict's confession. This one I kinda hate to sell, but I figure it's time to let it go... Interested? E-mail me and we can talk. I'm startin' at $12K though. People who've seen it up close and in person say it could probably pull in as much as $15K due to the condition if I'm not in a rush to sell.

image-missing.png

edited by: phillika, Feb 11, 2003 - 10:34 PM[addsig]

anybody know why my pictures wont work??? they're hosted on geocities

Many websites like webshots.com won't allow linking to pics hosted by them. Geocities is likely the same way. You'll have to find a pic hosting service that will allow it (hard to find) or store them on space provided by your internet provider, like I did.

Tug, I like the flex, not bad for good ole leaf springs. Prolly flex better with the front track bar removed, but that ain't needed with the front/rear Lincoln Lockers. Since the pic I've added the Warn M8274 (27 yrs old) and 31"x9.5" TSL Radials. Looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys snow wheelin :lol:

Here is our '98 XJ before the Insurance company took it, sure was a nice clean Classic, fully loaded :-x
image-missing.png

And here is one of our wheelin spots in Southern Illinois :-D
image-missing.png
[addsig]

image-missing.png

Not sure if that is how this image thing works....

My Jeep Picture

image-missing.png

Hmm sorry if I show too many... I tried all the ways to post it...

-steve

edited by: craziesteve, Feb 11, 2003 - 04:19 PM[addsig]

Nice pic bounty hunter,my friend has a 98 xj.And its white too!!! I like it alot besides the fact that it does not have tru lock 4 wheel system.It is only part time 4 wheel drive.O ya,awsome pic. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Back