even More Pics of Jeepin in alaska

Nice ride Alaska, congrates on the newbie ride !!!!!! " Congradulations, Dad..It's an X" lol

How do you like the stocker ride? Not bad for an out of the box. I hope you and she have great times together, and your pics have started me thinking abut a Jeepz week in Alaska ( maybe for the 5 year anniv. LOL) .
Keep up the good work, and keep us informed.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Hey PA, I like the sound of that. I have a nice big house and your all more then welcome to come on up. I plan on doing some mods to this one too, just need to get the time and money right. Any ways I'll try to keep the pics and information coming on trails and any other jeep tidbits I can help with. I am working on a few of my fellow jeeper up here and trying to get them to start a club, so any ideas from you or any of the gang would be very helpful. I have never organizer a club before so I am sure I could use some good pointers... thanks in advance for any and all help..

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Now you make me want to get up and go "Jeeping Alaska". :wink: Sully[addsig]

My boss spent like 20 yrs in the Air Force in Alaska and has the greatest stories about it. Those pics settle it I wanna move there :) [addsig]

I glad you all like the pictures. I am getting ready to go out and do some jeeepin with a friend who just got a X. I'll see aboput getting some pics posted later on today or I'll try and post them durning break tonight at work.

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Kewlll! I'll be going (or coming) to Alaska next month with a friend. We plan on doing a bunch of hiking rather than 4 wheeling but I'm looking forward to it. It'll be my first time in Alaska. :-D [addsig]

o one I have ever known to go to Alaska was disapointed! I spent 8.5 years there and it was a crowning point in my life. Tug[addsig]

Back