elecronix install going on today

88WRANGRED

finally getting some tunes in my ride. in dash CD player (no more tapes), new 4x6 speakers in the dash, 6.5 in enclsed boxes, 12" sub, 4 ch amp, CB, and a few little odds and ends. the best part is i don't have to do anything. gotta love it!!!!! :D :D I think i'll be able to cruise down the highway with the top down and i 'll actually hear my radio over the humming of my tires.very excited

ray

need to buy a tire carrier ASAP!

a family friend, he has been doing install for years, i'm not sure how long but you can check his work on saturday. then i can bust his chops when i get back home next week.

keep in mind i only bought the 4x6's,(clarion) speaker boxes for the 6.5's(memphis from my bronco), and the 4 channel amp(fosgate??) from his shop. he charged 500, to install eveerything.(head unit, speakers,sub,amp,cb&antenna) i don't think that is expensive cause when i checked around everyone quoted me 700-1000+, so i think i did OK

you can see for youself

ray

amp is a kicker 300w 4ch, and total cost =$450.00

update: the speaker boxes for the 6.5's are for a TJ, so they are wire tied intil the right ones come in....see what happens when you rush things

Rear Main Seal Repair...

Oh I will check it out. My sustem is going to go through a re-vamp this winter, but anyhow, make sure he does not and I repeat does not cut the antenna cable for the CB. you need all that slack for proper reception!

Back