Don't Wanna Do It!!!!

Copper42

I just don't wanna put the top and sides back on the Jeep. I love the feeling of having the top down. I know it is starting to get closer to the cold weather, I just don't wanna give in. I've started carrying a sweatshirt and a jacket in the Jeep to stay warm with the top down. Anyone else feeling this way?

I dont want to put my top on,in the morning,it is starting to show signs of rain.But once it pours,or stays cold.I guess the top and doors will go back on.

Hey at least u guys got to take the top off this summer. With me moving and everything else this summer I never got a chance to get the hard top of the rig :cry: . I did however get the doors off for a few days :)

Right now, I am fine with the front doors and windows on and everything else off. Sooner than later, the top will have to go on. Then the three back windows.

But hey, I have winter clothes and it isnt really TOO bad with the top off, side windows on and the heat cranked on high.

Ill keep ya posted.

Thats why I live in ARIZONA, ha ha ha.....LOL

Trail Rated Badge

Due to the cold weather and continuous rain late summer in MD, my top and windows have been on for weeks.

I finally got tired of being a drowned rat and having a cold for weeks at a time.

I know it sucks, but my toes sure are warm these days. It's nice to drive without a sniffly nose.

Summer will come again and maybe next year it won't be such a crappy weather one!!

Lady :lol:

I agree LadyJeepFreak! I got tired of going out and putting the Jeep cover in place of my hardtop. I'll just have to wait for next summer to get everything off again.-Al

I leave some type of top on all year (accept when the Jeep is in use) Punk A$$ kids in my neighborhood are very troublsome!

with all the rain, and the lack of good weather, i only got to remove my top about 5 times total all year... that was no fun... hopefully next year will bring some better chances

Jeep price

I thought about putting my top on, but them I remebered I live in south Texas......what was I thinking......gotta love the warm weather down here

haven't had my sides or doors on since the last day of winter. It's in the mid 30s here in the morning but I can take it.

Back