DOG the Bounty Hunter

90Xjay

Have you all seen this new show on A&E?

My take is that they start hunting the bail jumpers and all that they talk about is how bad of dudes that they are and they have been smoking "Ice" and will fight and shoot and cut them. Then we have a big long drawn out hunt and they pick these guys up, stoned and drunk and they all go peacefully. I think it stinks and that the whole family plays to the camera big time, & Dog thinks he should counsel everyone on life.

I have seen better fights on American Chopper were at least the alky dad comes out of the office with that famous little red dixie cup?? and stirs it up a bit.

Maybe so, but he seems like a real decent guy. Keep in mind he was there once himself.....

I think the show is pretty entertaining still. But a little more action would nice. I dont know if you guys have been to Hawaii before but everyone there is so chill thats about as "nasty" as the Hawaiian people get. haha

I saw it the other day, wasn't good enough to capture my attention! but I am sick of reality TV anyway!

i've seen clips of it while flipping channels. though once i heard him say he'd been there (in the same situation) to someone he was dealing with, makes me wonder what he did (back in his day)?

graewulf ,
maybe I came off as being hard on "Dog" himself, :oops: he is without a doubt one of the most famous guys in his line of work, but I was slamming the show itself. The producers let you think that all of these confrontations are about to happen and it is a little anticlimactic.
The show just does not work for me.

as far as reality tv goes, can anybody else do a show where someone is building custom choppers? I think we only have about 8 now. :?

bring back McGuyver

Back