disconnected flex'n pics

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper

Well since it was a nice day I played with the disconnects today. Crossed into the ditch in front of the house. Even got myself into the pic so you can see how deep it is...I'm 6 ft....

image-missing.png

this one is the up-side..the tire was barely touching the flares with it against the bump stop.....thinking of takeing the flares off...any thoughts or suggestions on this?
:?:
image-missing.png

RE: handguns or women?

Sweet pics!! TJ looks great! How 'bout just trimmin' the flares? Make a flatty!

goodyear mtr or what kind of tire 33x12

i agree with mud. i personally dont like the way a wrangler looks with no flares. so either make it a flatty, or you could get bushwackers or some other form of wider flares if you think the ones you have dont cut it. i mean this is just MHO. but you can also ask bryanjeep for pics of his yj when he took his flares off, he eventually put them back on. i just think it looks too skinny without them.

RE: jeeping husband 1.0

Now that is a good looking Jeep. Seeing pictures like that makes me want to get another one RIGHT NOW!!!

I'd say leave the flares. I took mine off of my YJ, and it aways looked a little goofy, in my opinion.

Now Flat-Fendering the front would look really cool.

Re: RE: should this be deleted?

Last year, I was dead set on removing my flares... I did so only to realize that it was a mistake

RE: baja claws?

How 'bout extending the bumpstops a little instead. You wouldn't lose much flex as it doesn't look like you'd need to extend them much at all.

Nice lookin Jeep and real nice flex! Advantage: TJ

Looks great!! I agree with the others, leave the flares and either adjust the bumpstops a hair, or just trim a tad off the flares. Lookin' real good!!!

Back