Dingus, Tug and Mudder ................

bigTlilODD

Please quit posting for 1 month or limit your posts to once a week just to let us know you're alive! :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D

Todd :cool: [addsig]

Ya you guys talk too much.At this rate,no one else will ever have high posts. lol Sully[addsig]

How do i ever get 600 posts..that would take a lot of time.....I think we should get a cheat coupon or something...or double post fridays or something to try and catch up.[addsig]

Old as dirt, slow as mud, type with one finger, drive like a Grandpa and still you youngsters can´t keep up. Sure don´t make em like they used to. :-D [addsig]

Hey Mudder this is a fact. Me too I am old and fat and going bald. Driven around in a near stock 16 year old YJ 4 banger. When the youngens get in a jam round here who do the call to go tug em out of the trails. I go into the woods and check out nature most ever day here. Trails are good and steep and are either in a wash from rain or covered in snow. I keep the car wash in business washing off salt and mud. I keep a business of my own up and running. Still I have time to love my wife and family, feed my dogs, look at pretty girls, ugly girls, answer post, chat, ask questions, and learn from this here board. Yup I guess i am talking to much with all I have to do, but somebody help these youngen out or at least try! Yup I agree they just dont make em like they use to. Tug :-D [addsig]

Back