Did I make a good choice?

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Well, I had some cash saved up for a rainy day. I was going to use the money to buy some new ax;es (8.8 rear and upgrade the D30) and some lockers, but instead I splurged today and the money is gone.

I bought a sony 57 inch HD flat screen projection TV with all the bells and whistles. it was the best one made by sony that circuit city had.

I have a 32 inch HD flat screen, but this was bigger.

Now that the Pats are in the Super Bowl, I needed something to watch the game on. am I foolish?

My thinking was that there is nothing wrong with my axles! Yet!

they will snap the next time you go offroad
haha maybe they wont

There was nothing wrong with your old TV, either! :lol:

Still, it sounds like a perfectly reasonable impusle purchase if I ever heard one! 57", nice!

Nothing like HDTV NFL!

Your axles'll snap if the Pats win!! Ha ha, just kidding. I'm not a Pat's fan, but I thought they'd go all the way back in November. If my team were worth a crap, I'd do the same, assuming I had the cash. Wasting life watching TV when your team is in the Superbowl??? I think not!! 'Sides, I hug my TV whenever I get a chance. She's always there for me.

Hell, I think you should put them on at the same time, and have the game on both.

NFL on HD is absolutely wonderful.

My roommate just sprung for a 55" HDTV. It is awesome. Just got the HD cable box hooked up yesterday, and that is amazing. Can't wait for the game on Sunday, even though I couldn't care less who wins. And the best part: It's free to me!

jps4jeep said:
Well, I had some cash saved up for a rainy day. I was going to use the money to buy some new ax;es (8.8 rear and upgrade the D30) and some lockers, but instead I splurged today and the money is gone.

I bought a sony 57 inch HD flat screen projection TV with all the bells and whistles. it was the best one made by sony that circuit city had.

I have a 32 inch HD flat screen, but this was bigger.

Now that the Pats are in the Super Bowl, I needed something to watch the game on. am I foolish?

My thinking was that there is nothing wrong with my axles! Yet!

Can I come over to watch the game??? :D Please!

That's cool.

Although I've always liked the LCD TVs. If I had the money I'd get one. There's nothing like hanging your TV on the wall like a picture :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

And I thought I was the only one who hugged there TV!

Can't wait, the game is going to be killer!! I am waiting right now for them to deliver the TV

Wouldnt that suck if you didnt get it till after the game? :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Did you say 57 inch???? GOOD GOD I didn't know they made screens that big!!!

I cannot begin to imagine what you just have had to pay for an electronic gismo that big. lol

I guess to each his own though!

Any ole television will do for me, I don't watch it too much anyway.

Even though I'm not a TV freak, I am an electronics freak. I would have easily spent that money on some other gismo OR on a vacation. I'm a vacation hog too. lol Those were my two money spending splurges BEFORE the Jeep.

Now I have three. Oy. :roll:

Hope the jeep keeps on jeeping and you enjoy the television!

Lady

johny i was thinkin about stoppin by adams, can u email me his number?

Back