Chicago Area Trails?

Jeep#3

Any one else live in the Chicagoland area and know of any place to get a Jeep dirty? I'm itchin' for some mud!

Thanks people![addsig]

I live in Joliet and we have a couple of places way down here. But they are far and few between.

Basically farm fields and a tree farm.

Other then that nothing...kinda boring if you ask me.

[addsig]

Are these private lands or something anyone can go on??? I'm not far from Joliet. I used to work in a Lemont Steel Mill. I just want to get this Jeep DIRTY for once![addsig]

Jeep#3, did you ever check out any of those clubs I gave you info on?

The Badlands in Attica, IN, is well worth the drive, we're going this weekend :-D [addsig]

Its a old tree farm that is small, but a decent place to get muddy. The ruts are so bad that it's a chore to get back there when it is muddy.

I've been there so many times that it is boring now.[addsig]

Go North To Wisconsin and you will find a bunh of open spaces to play. Oh yea just thought of the hughes Gravle Pit there in south Chicago about a mile deep. That looks like it would be a fun place to break into just do not get caught. heheheh Tug[addsig]

Yeah Bounty... I did check out those sites and they seem pretty cool. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any "obscure trails" around here. I would love to go to the Badlands but right now I cannot since my wife is due in 5 days! She would not be happy if I was on some trails and she was on a gurny! Thanks again for the info. I will get to the Badlands one day but I was looking for something a little closer. [addsig]

Back