Check out this awesome jeep site, a great idea

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
just wondering...

www.4x4support.com is all about posting your information so you can help out fellow wheelers who may venture to your area. It's searchable by state, so you can get the help you desperately need when away from home, or just want to meet up with some locals with similar interests. Would work great if you're trying to locate trail guides for a certain area.

I've already registered, and you're all welcome to contact me if you're ever in the area. Be glad to wheel with ya at the Badlands, RORP, Redbird SRA, The Cliffs, or Turkey Bay.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

They did a similiar thing on another jeep site I used to belong to. The moderator got every site member who was interested to give him their name, location and phone#. They had a list of about 200 names and numbers of fellow jeepers from all over North America. The list was a sticky post that remained there all the time. You were able to log into the post and edit only your own info if you wanted to change or delete your name and number.

same. how do you search the member list? I wasn't able to find a search for the members.

I've been signed up and I was the only one in jersey at the time, now there are 6 of us! Sweet

Back