Catastrophe on I-90, Revolver Shackles Save The Day

Robrt-Stephens

RE: Who

A really bad moment. Pucker factor; 10. But it was a real rush too, which I love this sort of thing in my perverse tragic way.........

image-missing.png

Read how it happened and the full report on those deadly Revolver Shackles (Horsesh*t!!!), here:

http://behold-the-rage.com/jeep_page14.html

Robert

Re: RE: Who Makes a Front End?

that was a very long and painful read :evil: ...the terminolgy sucked and i assume that VEC is buddies jeep??...

88Wrangles said:
west747 said:
that was a very long and painful read :evil: ...the terminolgy sucked and i assume that VEC is buddies jeep??...

I think someone had a bad day :?

not so much bad....just long....LOL...although i do sympathize with buddy...having an axle walk out of a tube is no fun...especially when on a highway :shock:

WOW, I guess those "shackely" thingies are horse poop like he said. I kinda like my Heep plain. It does pretty good like it is.

RE: Re: Recovery strap recommendations

redneckgroundhog said:
WOW, I guess those "shackely" thingies are horse poop like he said. I kinda like my Heep plain. It does pretty good like it is.

if you read the artical buddy's only comment on the revolver shackles is that they preformed as they were intended to by keeping the jeep level even tho it was missing an axleshaft/tire...LOL... :roll:

Back