Can someone say disgrace?

jeepmaster

today i came upon one of the most horrifying things i have ever seen. my friend showed me www.streetjeeps.com. this site is dedicated to convincing people that due to a jeeps factory "lack of offroadability" that jeep meant for all of its vehicles to be slammed, bagged, etc. what a joke! i was happy to note tho that their guest book was filled with REAL jeep lovers protesting the disgrace the "street jeep boyz" were doing their jeeps. www.streetjeeps.com ~ check it out and try not to cry
image-missing.png
[addsig]

OH MY F*ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless for a change.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

MY EYES!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Ok, there was one that I can almost look at. At least this one is lifted! Plus it has flames on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It also has diamond plate on it. BUt good gawd that stuff is lame. Not only DAT, but da way theys try to speel how dey talk is whakked. I loved the comment about them laughing at us as they speed by! Umm any intelligent person knows that the short wheel base of a wrangler, makes it really stupid to drive fast. As they speed by, then get caught in traffic and I drive OVER THEM!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

It iis a real fight in progress over there. Best thing to do is let them kill each other! Tug[addsig]

Tug - agreed. Let them advance their own demise at a progressed rate. I agree, it is not my style - matter of fact, I think I have jumped up in the middle of the night from a deep sleep covered in sweat with those very images fresh in my noggin. Pretty horrible. However - Deep Thoughs...you have one life...if it makes you happy...go nuts...but I would expect my Jeep to fight back if I attempted to disgrace it like that. A lot of anger with those kids too...you shouldn't be angry if you own a Jeep.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Those Jeeps need to be put out of their misery, and taken back to the land of big lifts, rocks, and mud. Those guys need to stick to Civics, and other ricers.[addsig]

Tis a sad sight to see Jeeps butchered like that.......just think, these arethe kids who will be running things soon
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back