cable vacuum bypass

monsterrd

Tug, How long did it take you to do your cable setup? going to give it a try. Tired of messing with vacuum lines. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

it will be a good step forward[addsig]

Other than gathering up tools and parts about 1.5 to 2 hours total. Remember to tap the hole you drill in the houseing to screw in the cable adjuster. Makes a much tighter and cleaner job. Good luck and I will never regreat mine! tug[addsig]

Thanks tug, any other tips, the four of us doing the job are going to wing it, they are mostly tj guys, so they don't have the pain in the neck vacuum lines. :cool: :cool: [addsig]

poor TJ drivers... don't have the disconnect system like we do
[addsig]

Poor YJ owners...can't set up the Hibachi while riding the trail and roast up some good ole hamburgs and hot dogs. LOL............Hmmmm coil spacer lift verses Leaf...........hmmmmmm spcers verses shackles......... the list is never ending :lol:

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Hey...I'm just kidding...YJ's are MORE than capable on the trail, and are equal to the TJ. I miss my YJ, and envy Tug and Jezzebell. As he says...he has the perfect set up for the trails in his area...if I could find a specific trail type in my area, I might be able to fine tune the pit as well LOL

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

and that is totally it.... any specific application has its required mods.... you have to "fine tune" your rig to match what you need to do[addsig]

Back