brand new soft top

monsterrd

What's up guys? A guy at my work has a 2002 tj soft top for sale with everthing, still in the box. He's asking 400.00 for everything. If anyone is interested contact him at Morrice3@aol.com. :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :lol: :lol: [addsig]

What color is it ???? Half or full doors??? :-? [addsig]

So he is sellig just the top...Does it have the clear
or tinted windows.....Thanks........... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Don't really know, still in the box. Top and all the goodies from the factory. :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

I called a buddy of mine, That is need of a new
black soft top and he's going to call me back and let me know....... :-D [addsig]

He said if he will take 375.00 for it , it is sold
he said he would go 400.00 but he doesn't
get paid till' Friday... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

I really doubt it, 400.00 is allready to low with all the hardware and everything else, but only he can tell you that. He has the side pieces also, were talking brand new in the box, I would have to tell him since he really not aware of what he has, Sorry it's a work buddy. I have to see him every day, but you never know e mail him. just a sailcloth top goes for more than that. no hardware, no sides, and I don't know if it's tinted but I think so, he buys the best of everything.Hope you understand. I'm almost sure it's sailcloth.

edited by: monsterrd, Jul 03, 2003 - 04:06 PM[addsig]

Hey it's no biggy to me I will let him know and let him e-mail
and take care of the rest of it from there.......... :cool: [addsig]

Cool ,thanks for understanding, but I don't want the guy to come to me and say why did let me get ripped, when I just tried to help him. :cool: [addsig]

No problem like I said, let them handle it.......... :-D [addsig]

Back