Big booty photochop

Re: still looking in Winston-Salem

HAHAHA!!!!!! Where did you find that, Junk?!?!? I watched for 5 mins. and my little "status bar" hadn't even moved yet!! :shock: It's good to know creativity is so rampant!! Funny stuff.....Mingez would be proud!

RE: 3rd time jeep owner...this time i got it right!

i just sat at that site for like 2 hours. watched alot of morons and alot of sweet WRX's i love scooby's

It's almost here!

i just sat at that site for like 2 hours. watched alot of morons and alot of sweet WRX's i love scooby's

Yeah, LOTS of morons on those types of sites. There's alot of good stuff there too if you look around though.

The WRX is an awesome car. Very few rice burners get me excited, but you have to give credit where it's due. They run so good in stock trim, and it's so easy to make them wicked fast that you have to like them if you're a car guy....or at least respect em.

If you liked that site at all, check out http://www.tremek.com/forum/

Again, lots of morons, but if you stay out of the Honda section you can avoid most of them. I just like to go lurk and watch the street and drag racing. I'd get in too many heated "debates" on a forum like that, with people like them.

LOCKERS

Junkpile said:

Yeah, LOTS of morons on those types of sites. There's alot of good stuff there too if you look around though.

The WRX is an awesome car. Very few rice burners get me excited, but you have to give credit where it's due. They run so good in stock trim, and it's so easy to make them wicked fast that you have to like them if you're a car guy....or at least respect em.

If you liked that site at all, check out http://www.tremek.com/forum/

Again, lots of morons, but if you stay out of the Honda section you can avoid most of them. I just like to go lurk and watch the street and drag racing. I'd get in too many heated "debates" on a forum like that, with people like them.

your right i did engoy that. i spent another 2 hours there lol. good ol scoobys

RE: Hello strangers

HAHA, we have been looking at that over on my motorcycle forum for a while now, hilarious!

Back