Been wheelin :D

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator

Sorry I haven't been around in a few days, just got back from the Badlands, Attica IN. That place is sweeeeeet, forgot how awesome it was since I was there 2 years ago. There are some great pics we took below, Mine is the red YJ with the M8274 Warn winch on the front :-D Enjoy, I did.
Click HERE, HERE, and HERE :cool:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

edited by: Bounty__Hunter, May 22, 2003 - 02:45 AM[addsig]

Nice pics Bounty.

I was just about to make a smart a** comment regarding identifying your red YJ with the warn winch in the pictures. There was only one red YJ in the 7 insta-pics...except for the one on the billboard. :-D Then I re-read your message, clicked on the "Here"s and saw the additional pics. :p [addsig]

I was just about to make a smart a** comment regarding identifying your red YJ with the warn winch in the pictures. There was only one red YJ in the 7 insta-pics...except for the one on the billboard. :-D Then I re-read your message, clicked on the "Here"s and saw the additional pics. :p

I was afraid that might happen, glad you caught the rest of the pics :-D [addsig]

We got him going okay, only took about an hour. We had warned him the water was about 4ft deep at the end of the tubes, and he had his hand on the key 'just in case' when he took the plunge. He got it shut down just in time, we winched him out, and dried the engine up.

The guy in the red TJ had a rough weekend, that's the second axle shaft he's broken, with a 4banger and 31" BFG MT's. We think it's the auto locker, lots of shearing force when that thing locks up when climbing the rock ledges. I climbed the same ledge about 4 times, along with another YJ, both with no problems. We both have Lincoln Lockers so there is no locking/unlocking to stress the shafts. Needless to say, he'll have a Ford 8.8 under the back within a week :lol:

The silver ZJ busted his rear pass. door glass out, you can see a picture of the root wad that he hit when climbing a hill. It's the same hill my 4banger pulled an XJ up.

The big black TJ on claws busted a brake line when he was climbing out of a creek and purposely hung his axle up on a root.

I busted a bolt off my front track bar in the same creek, no big deal to take it all the way off.

The blue XJ put a hole in his oilpan in the parking lot when he ran over the speed sign, parking lot damage, go figure. I epoxied it no problem.[addsig]

Was that a rubicon on its side???? :wink: Sully[addsig]

Back