Beating on the rental

Sully

Well,my dad,my brother and I arrived in boston late last night.Today we drove to grotton to celebrate my grandma's b-day.We rented a land rover disco and are just having a ball.My uncle has this 5 acre field and we do donuts and e-brake 180's.Boy let me tell ya,my dad is one crazy guy when it comes to beating on rentals.Her made me one to get out and walk.I told him to use the e-brake on corners and he just could'nt stop playing with the disco.Any one else in mass feel the heat today???Its been like 100 degrees all day.Were gonna relax tonight and light off a few fire works.hehehe Sully

edited by: Sully, Jul 04, 2003 - 04:53 PM[addsig]

Hey ya'll shoot off a few for me I
have to work all night and don't
get off till 630 in the morning :-(
but have a good one and beat on
the rental some more..HAHAHAHAHA :-D [addsig]

Sully,
If you are gonna be in mass for long, drop a bro a line. I would like to do donuts too!
Johnny[addsig]

So how do you like driven the discovery areond. Does it compare to a Jeep! tug[addsig]

jps4jeep,what city are you from???Maybe next time.And plus,the disco would have been no match for your jeep!!!Next time we come to mass were going to rent a jeep.

Judge09,yes.Of course I saw that part.(But the golf cart demo derby was the best) :lol:

Tug,the 4wheel drive system was absolute crap,it was like full time 4wheel drive.I thought that if someone was to buy a car like this some $60,000 or so,they should at least get a great 4 wheel drive.Lets just say the 4 wheel drive on 4runner is alot better. :-O Sully[addsig]

Wakefield, just a couple of miles south of you. You probably drove right through it on your way up. Right after you get off 93 and on to 95, it is right there!

Johnny[addsig]

I work in a shop that services alot of the car carriers that haul Land Rovers. I have talked to one driver that goes to one of Land Rovers testing facilities. He told me he has saw Land Rovers get stuck on wet grass :lol: He says they are junk...nice but junk.[addsig]

Back