Awsome car show!!!

Everytime I see a delorian, I expect to see a mad scientist surrounded by smoke staning next to it. lol Too many views of "Back to the future" I guess. I had never seen that car until that movie and I was enthralled by it. funny, nic post Purpley.

Nice pics, when is the show?? and where?? Obviously on the cape. But if it is this weekend, A bunch of us are trying to put together a little off road adventure and if we meet you there that would be killer!!

Johnny

P.S. Purple
My friend can't do the sticker my mail, he needs to See the vehicle to make sure the safty equiptment is A++ or it is his butt. Sorry.

Hey glad you guys can enjoy some nice cars other than Jeeps. (there were actually some Jeeps there all done up, ill take some more pics next week)The shows are ever tuesday night from about 5pm till dark, at the Upper Cape Reginal Tech school in Bourne. Thanks for checking out the sticker, I finally got one :wink: I appreciate the time you took tho. If your ever down during the week the car show is fun. :lol:

I would go but I work tues. night :cry: JK. There is a real nice car show in tewksbury mass ever sunday that I usually go to. All types of vehicles, started out as a bunch of guys talkin' cars and it has snowballed over the years!!

Johnny

Nice looking cars but you should have entered your jeep in it...:)

Next week J. Ill take purple and show everyone how beautiful a real Jeep is 8) Anyone else is welcome to come like I said before.

Back