Attn: Trail Video Junkies

redrooster

There is some great trail video on our local website: www.nocrybabies4x4.com
Click on "Trail Video" and start with June Jam Part Two which is the first one (and the best). I would suggest using the "dial up" video even if you are not on dial up. The DSL/Cable one takes forever to download.
Enjoy some Alabama trail riding.

RE: Great article by Ben Stein

dude i seen the last Jeep in the 4th vid on 4wheel tv on the shock of the week a couple weeks back. sweet

Re: XJ AC

Which one?
A lot of those vehicles have appeared on Superlift TV and will be on again sometime in August. Superlift rides with our group a few times a year. Although, I have yet to see myself in any of the videos. That's alright though

1987 XJ Pioneer Ed for sale

the blue one at the end of the telico 2005 video. the one that flops.

oh yea thats the show i was trying to think of. superlifts off road adventures.

image-missing.png

How Cute

RE: Gordon Shumway.

I like the June Jam Part 3 with Snap in the mud pit. I can thank him for getting the mud pit ready for me.

RE: Broke a shock mount

The Blue one at the end of the Tellico video is the same Jeep that is in the video tearing up the mud pit. Well almost. He put a new body on and 6.0 Chevy engine in it. That's the way he broke in the new body and paint job.

I just realized I need some new pictures. You guys must be getting tired of that one above.
image-missing.png

Check out the Skull LED tailights. Spooooky...
The gas can rack has since been removed to the trailer where it was permanently welded in. Many rattles have consequently disappeared.
(sorry for the huge pic)

RE: A Gadget Moment

The ironic part is that the guy who runs the site and edits the video hasn't had a Jeep in two years or more. His dad is the one in the mud pit and his mom shoots the video. They do great work.

RE: A MUST or not?

oh my good golly i think im adicted to those videos. i downloaded all of them so far, so i can watch them whenever of course. whoever diciedes what music to put in them vids is a genious. great Jeeps, great 4by'in, great tunes. what else could you want.

RE: Wanna see "redneck"?

I'll pass the rave reviews along.
Next time I will make sure they get me in the videos so you guys can check out the modifications that will be taking place in the next 6 weeks. New suspension and possibly bigger engine coming up.

Back