ATTENTION redrooster

prariepunk

RR1-1.jpg

Nice face! You look excited for some reason?
RR2-1.jpg

RR3-1.jpg

Hey 'rooster, you got any pictures of that thing rubber-side down? That looks like a nasty jeep! I'm compiling some jeep pictures to put on my cycling screen saver and was wondering if you could be so kind as to "lemme getta better look at that THING" covered in mud or just on it's own glory.

I had some more but they were deleted from the host they were on. You can do a search on here and find many of the good ones.
I forgot about those pictures. That was a surprise roll being that there was a hole filled in by mud that was a lot deeper than expected. The ground was so soft it hardly even scratched the Jeep.
BTW...It's about to get another transformation. I have a pair of Sway Away airshox for the rear that will be used in conjunction with a 4 link, the frame is getting cut and tubed out in the rear, I have acquired a Chevy 5.3 and some 42 Iroks as well. Hang on beer cooler!!!

"Nice face! You look excited for some reason? "
That's because my left foot somehow got between the lower part of the roll cage leg and the door. Being a soft door, my foot was basically pinned to the ground and I couldn't get it out. I was having to hang there above a 3 foot deep mudhole. It seemed to take for stinking ever to get a winch cable hooked up. If the ground had been hard it would probably have broken my foot.

redrooster said:
"Nice face! You look excited for some reason? "
That's because my left foot somehow got between the lower part of the roll cage leg and the door. Being a soft door, my foot was basically pinned to the ground and I couldn't get it out. I was having to hang there above a 3 foot deep mudhole. It seemed to take for stinking ever to get a winch cable hooked up. If the ground had been hard it would probably have broken my foot.
Ooh, that wouldn't have been good now would it :shock:

Back