anything you need I can get

jeepdude832

I just recently aquired the ability to get anything you need for your jeep for low prices. we beat any advertised price. Any company but rustys offroad. Lifts, winches, axles even bearings give me a call and let me know what you need.. Pm me call or email me I accept paypal. Christiand17@msn.com Thank you

i'm looking at the cragar 397s. size 15x8. 5x4.5 bolt pattern (i believe? i have a 96 zj, if i'm wrong about this someone please correct me). quadratec.com has them priced at $29.95 each. i'll probably get 5. get me a quote and we'll work from there. oh and shipping to zip code 03820.

Throttle body spacer, Bored throttle body I haven't a way to machine mine, and 33" x 12.50" procomp xterrains. I'd need two of em.

Hey Christian, I was gonna get a Rusty's lift for my Cherokee - but...

Can you hook me up with a 3 1/2" XJ lift (Rubicon Express???)

What did you do start a business? If you don't have my tel # anymore I'll PM you.

How much for the Tuffy stereo center console for a YJ? Sell Swampers?

How about a Screamin' Demon ignition coil, with Live Wire plug wires and perhaps a cap and rotor to match?... All for a 4.0. Quadratec sells it all together for 170 bucks...

when you contact me please specify what brand you want and your zip code so I can get you a price that includes shipping thanks

I need a blonde co-pilot for my Jeep ... specs as follows: Average rack and rear, size 6 or lower, 36 B's are best, average length and width, nice grill, ready to "rock" the Jeep, and most importantly willing to .... ride in the Jeep as my co-pilot. 8)

I also need a trail dog.... Specs on this are he must sit and stay in the Jeep while Jeepin. thats about all i need him to do. :lol:

Can you get that for my Jeep?

I need a blonde co-pilot for my Jeep ... specs as follows: Average rack and rear, size 6 or lower, 36 B's are best, average length and width, nice grill, ready to "rock" the Jeep, and most importantly willing to .... ride in the Jeep as my co-pilot.

I also need a trail dog.... Specs on this are he must sit and stay in the Jeep while Jeepin. thats about all i need him to do.

Can you get that for my Jeep?

i will take tow of each

Back