anyone paintball?

raptor_pilot

Anyone hear paintball? I'm big into the sport.I play woods ball and speedball in tournaments. Anybody else play?
Mike[addsig]

I play,but my brother was the hardcore paintballer of the family.He sold his gun though. :roll: [addsig]

yeah i paintball. big fan of woods and stuff games. I don't like speedball though too much to handle.[addsig]

ooooh yeah... very fun sport... all the thrill of war, without the death... [addsig]

I have a buddy that wants to sell his 98 spider
paint ball gun.......with many extras.....150-200 dollars.... :-O :-O :-O

He paid over $500.00 :-O

edited by: jhiggins, Jul 13, 2003 - 11:58 AM[addsig]

Buy it J. That gun is very reliable and that is a good price for it. Just make sure it is in working condition. It worked really good for me for a while. I just sold mine a few months ago because all my friends stopped playing. It gets kinda expensive after a while.-Al[addsig]

It works great and I have one ....But he wants to sell his if any
one wants one......... :-D :-D [addsig]

i love to paint ball but i love to play in the woods more and i have to keep my priorities straight
:evil: [addsig]

I like to be the easy target, I mean play paint ball! hehe Ya I play but I am not that good. Put it this way, I alway rent!

Johnny[addsig]

To tell you the truth, my buddy's call me "postal worker" because I am relatively a calm guy, but when it comes to paintball, they say I go into "Rambo mode". Heck, where else can you get shot , and not die. So much fun. Notice I said "die" , instead of "not get". I still have permanent scars on my lower stomach from my friends "autococker" (spelling?) I love paintball. Too bad it died down around here.-Al[addsig]

I'm from jersey and it's still big around here. In fact gets bigger every year. Down with the spider. I got me a piranha and it's a spider killer. Maybe next time we go on a trail ride we can bring our markers and have a game or two. Woods ball you know. Just an idea.
Mike[addsig]

Hey guys, remember me?

I'm a speedballer. 2003 Impulse, I shoot about 14 rounds a second. I love both rec & speedball.

Bring your markers and use the Jeeps as bunkers! LOL

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Now that's what I need. I got the barrel and the hopper but I need a marker that'll shoot that fast. mine's only hitting 10-12 on a good day. That's not really you right? I mean it's off a website.
Mike[addsig]

Back