Anyone heard of this company?

stacker46

bell crank update

Has anyone had any experience with this company or have you ever heard anything about them?

Their prices on an engine (258 for an 82 CJ7) aren't too bad and they have a 3yr warranty.

http://www.atk-engines.com/welcome.html

I've also looked at Jasper, but 2100+ is an awful lot to pay right now...

Thanks for any input.

Never heard of em, but looks like they stand by their product. I say go for it, but ask around about them a little more first.

I've got a buddy that bought a CJ that had an ATK crate engine in it. I have no other info on this engine and the only reason we know it's an ATK is because it has a tag on the side of the block(or head, I can't remember). It runs VERY good. We added a header, intake, and four barrel to it and it has really responded. I think they use a healthier cam grind than stock because I just can't believe how much those mods have opened up this "factory replacement" engine. Very strong. I don't know if his experience is common or not......

sounds too good to be true

Thanks for the replies.... I believe it's the same company that is in the Quadratec magazine... I figure if quadratec will market their stuff then it has to be decent... I might just have to get me one of these.

If anybody else has any experience, please post away! Thanks.

I have not heard of this co. but I will ask around at work. I just want to warn you about the "warranties". Read the fine print. If you plan on doing the install yourself you will want to find out if the warranty requires an ASE ccertified mech. to do the job. Also will you need to replace anything such as the radiator the keep the warranty in good standing? Good luck.

Back