Anyone feeling smart?

Not bad, I got a couple wrong. the one about moses... Wrong religion, the one about the apple's, I got wrong and the one where you have to do math, I ran out of time... my score was 8 though.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Where

I got 10 of 11, but I've seen that before. Still get fooled by the Moses question............

RE: Finally got trail pics....

ok you guys can stop now cause im feeling really dumb over here. I think I was more worried about the time limit than actually thinking about the question.

Don't feel bad purply. I was warned that I'd better be beautiful because I was dumber than a MOOSE! lol I don't think I'd win any beauty contests so I wonder what I do have going for me? LOL

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
Don't feel bad purply. I was warned that I'd better be beautiful because I was dumber than a MOOSE! lol I don't think I'd win any beauty contests so I wonder what I do have going for me? LOL

Lady

You've always got your sparkling personality and a Jeep. What more could you ask for? 8)

firemanharry said:
LadyJeepFreak said:

Lady

You've always got your sparkling personality and a Jeep. What more could you ask for? 8)
2 jeeps?

RE: Winsheild channel hardware for Bestop...a question.

10/11. Same thing happened to me that happened to Mud4feet.

[/quote]
2 jeeps?[/quote]

Aren't you guys getting a little greedy? You only need ONE good Jeep.........that's all that Moses brought on the ark. :roll: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Check this out

Arrrg!! Moses got me too! among others... scored a 6.

I'm not the brightest trail groupie on the trail I guess.

puddle?

I got a 3. Guess thats why I am not a Vice president. :roll:

I suck at that kind of logic. I always read to much into the question.

Back