Anyone else...

Quinners

getting any 'charming' personal messages from Cariss?

Ex:
on 2003-03-01 00:55, carriss wrote:
are you retarted or just plain stupid? Quinners what the He|| does that mean let me geuss Quinners = Qwer?

Just curious....I'm assuming that was in regards to his "ricer" posts... :-O :lol:

On top of that, he hasn't figured out that I am a FEMALE??!! ;-) [addsig]

What is up with this stupidity there Cariss? You haven a bad day or what? Quinters means the lady of the board, be nice! tug[addsig]

haha.....he is dumb....i bet he doesnt even have a jeep... and he cant even spell queer right....haha[addsig]

Cariss, consider this a warning. I like all of you here, and am glad for all of your input. Although I can appriciate a good ribbing (have taken as much as I've given), I won't stand for destructive critisism of the members of this board. Quinners is a vital part of this board, and much loved. If you disagree with anything she says it's okay to add your opinion, but do it in a mature way, not like a child throwing a tantrum. I hope we can all learn something from this.

Quinners, please accept my personal appology, as I am sorry you had to be subjected to that. I'm also aware that you do not need me to come to your rescue as you are fully capable to take care of yourself. I just feel that as a part of this board, (and a moderator) I need to get this message accross.

I would hope to see an appology post REAL SOON.

Rob :-x :-x :-x [addsig]

Maybe he forgot to take his meds........lol

Bullet[addsig]

None here, but I don't think I got on on that thread. Guess I should have, just for the entertainment value of the PM's :lol:

People need to get thick skinned and roll with the punches. I had some disturbing PM's from rich45auto, and I have no idea what I did to get under his skin. Whatever it was, he took it personal and wanted to meet up with me :p hahahehehohohehe :lol: [addsig]

Oppinions are like exhaust openings, most everybody has one. But the louder and grosser the oppinions, the larger the orifice. Uncouth and unsubtle, spring to mind, heck if your gonna, mess with somebody, use a little imagination, dude.[addsig]

nope i didnt get one, and i even said he didnt have a brain :-( . what a poor sport. he goes after quinners whos never been mean to anyone.[addsig]

Man, I feel left out
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Man thats just low,I thought for sure I would get a "wonderful" letter from cariss. But I didnt. Later :wink: Sully[addsig]

Feel free, I think I stole it, as a paraphrase, probably directed at me, sometime or another anyway. I´ve been called an anal orifice, a thousand times in a half dozen languages. Never seemed to bother me much, heck mostly they were right. :-D
Cariss: If they were going to do a colonoctomy on you, they could start, somewhere between your ears.
;-) [addsig]

Back