Anniversary time!!

mud4feet

RE: Sup?

Mudwoman and I will be gone for the next couple days celebrating our first wedding anniversary - May 1st!!! (and I notice my Jeepz anniversary approaches quickly) What a year it's been! We'll be staying up at the Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway -

http://www.pisgahinn.com/

in case anyone wants to send money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will be returning Tuesday, so I probably won't post again 'til Wednesday - I know it'll probably take all day Tues. to catch up! So y'all have a drink of your favorite beverage in celebration of our joy!!

Happy as a hog in slop,
mud

RE: hello

Hey HEY!!! Congratulations, you two! I'll raise a beer to ya after I get out of work :mrgreen:

RE: 92 cherokee Aut. not shifting, only 1 gear

Congradulations :D

YAY for happy endings :D (not that it was a sad begining, or that this is the end..... but sounds like the end of the first year is good and i'm sure the begining of the next will start off with a bang :wink: )

RE: new here, howzit

Congrats! I got my first wedding anniversary coming up in June. What is the wedding present? Isnt it supposed to be paper or something on year 1.

Is it me or...

I am a great believer of gifts from the heart. Mud has been asking me to paint his guitar case for quite some time, so that's what I did for his anniversary present.
image-missing.png

RE: Is it me or...

Speaking on behalf of all your northern kin - CONGRATS!!!!!!! And may you have many many more! Love ya' both!!!!

RE: extra extra read all about it

Congratulations you two. Have a good time.

We just had our seventh anniversary on the 18th. Where does the time go?........

RE: Re: RE: another newbie (lots of us lately!)

Congrats, Mr and Mrs Mud!!! Sunshine and I are coming up on #6 in July....here's to many, many more happy years for you!!

RE: mine...my rides that is...o_O

Congrats! Have fun you two love birds. ;)

May God bless you with many more years together.

mike

Back