AHHHH The Power!!!

L33TJ33P

4.0L TJ Just got her newest Upgrade. Series 40 Dynaflow by Flowmaster. My lil'bit sounds like a truck now :-D and get's off the Line Much quicker. If I add correctly the K&N adds about 6% more Power and the Flowmaster gives about 12% :) My baby is becomming a monster.

cool throw some more stuff at her and make her scream....

no... no way that you'll gain even close to 18% through an intake and exhaust... with about 180 stock hp, that is about a 30 hp gain.... with a good intake and exhaust, you will release at most 8-10 ponies

rear seat

I agree with Snitty. But if you can feel the difference, it's all good.

Get an airtube if you don't have on already, and consider boring the throttle body but make sure the intake manifold opening is not smaller than the TB bore.

The "Documentation" for upgrades usually says "A possible increase of up to 12%" or "Get up to 12% hp increase"... It's all a joke.

I agree with Bounty Hunter, Get the tube, you've already allowed more air to go out, so now the bottle neck is the air coming in. Upgrade the throttle body for a few bucks...

Soon you'll wanna throw racing slicks on her...

Soon you'll wanna throw racing slicks on her...

I think Not. :lol: But I am not going with a new Tube/Conical Maybe a TB Spacer but for now I have all the Power I need/want. The Conicals scare me. I get enough crap in the little hole from the Factory box, don't need to open it up more.

soft doors

Bet that she sounds good now ahhh the Rumble of an engin set free. tug

Not as low pitched as I would like but I am running an I-6 can't ask for much. they just don't get as low as the V-8s.

Cool MAN! I had all my fluids checked and changed today. My air filter is shot full of mud. I went to three parts stores and no one has my filter. ONe had the K & N version and was trying to sell me that but I'm not sold on it yet. Finally got a regular filter from Napa and it wasn't the right one, even going by the charts. What a pain. Ended up at chrysler ordering it and ordered an extra one too.

Got my fundage in order today and am ordering that M8000 winch this afternoon and am waiting on quotes for all sorts of goodies for my baby.

Jeeps are fun hmm?!

Lady

That K&N would have cost you less than 2 of the OEM no??

No, they wanted 50 bucks for the K&N and I paid 27 for two of the OEM. I don't know how to work a K&N, not that I can't learn but I am not ready yet. If I have to keep replacing these OEM's though and can learn to clean a K&N then I'll be going that way.

It should fit the Stock box, at least mine did. you will have 15K to worry about cleaning it. Basically Put on the Cleaner, rinse, Spray with the new K&N oil BANG!! you are done.

Back