image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Ok Ok enough for now :)

Hahahahahahahahaaa!!! I like rice... but of course, I am Japanese.

The transformer/Mexico one was a bit off-sides, but that's the funniest one!!! LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminds me of some guy I saw in a ricer that tried racing a new corvette. The corvette smoked him! At the next set of lights when I caught up to them, the guy in the corvette yelled at the guy in the ricer "more stickers, you need more stickers and you'll go faster!"

mingez said:
The transformer/Mexico one was a bit off-sides, but that's the funniest one!!! LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
far and away my favorite one too. absolutely hilarious, brings back childhood memories.

Very funny!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

But I dont appriciate you making fun of my husband (vin diesel.) :wink:
Oh and my hampster is so much more cute then thos and she runs real fast in her pink vw bug :lol:

man that is hilarious. There are some sick (ricer) machines and I am in awe of some of these really nasty cars, but those get lost in the drones of 17 year olds slapping stickers and oversized spoilers on their Civics. The turbo sound switch I have seen online really drives me crazy. Why would you install a button to make a turbo sound. Come on really WTF.

Those are hilareous! I have seen ones even more racy than those.

I love how some people take things too far, like the wings! On a front wheel drive car, down force on the rear of the car with that big of a wing, kinda kills the steering abilities of the vehicle. makes the front end a little too lite!

not to mention that the wing will only make a difference when you hit about 150-170+. and the majority of those ricers have a tough time pushing 125!!! before that speed, the wing is utterly useless.

laneiac said:
Very good post. I was going to put a Vtec in my Yj. I am just tired of the 4.0L. What do you guys think???

I'll get you the lowering kit. :?

HAHA, I would really prefer those airbag thingys, that make it go "shoozamoozamoo" and bounce up and down. Oh, and a good spoiler, like those metal ones that everyone puts on their 1992 Chevy Berrettas!

speaking of ricers...on the way into work this morning I saw a newer, 4 door, oldsmobile alero, with a big old aluminum ricer spoiler mounted on the trunk. c'mon folks, it's a freakin' alero!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

those two things should just never mix.

I was going to put a Vtec in my Yj

OMG!!!! I was going to do the same to my GC And I wanted to put a wing on it but my husband said Id have to take off my roof rack, I dont want to loose my lugage rack so I changed my mind im looking at some 20" rims instead. I think they will make my jeep a whole lot faster???? Bling,Bling,Baby!!!!!

Back