After Market Seats?

Tug-n-pull

My seats have about had it, and I was wondering if any one has oppions on what to buy, or not to buy. I want something that is strong and sets well. I am not looking for the pretty seat but the really good one! Thanks in advance Tug[addsig]

funny....i have been thinking about doing this as well... i have looked at carrearu seats.. the same ones that guys put in import cars... beard suspension seats are great.. you can haul crazy ass through the dessert and jump 20 feet and not through out your back.. check out some speed shops.. or import shops.. good luck[addsig]

Hey i picked up some master craft seats about 6 months ago and thay got to be the best seats in the world. Thay custom make them to what ever color you want. Mine are gray and back. Thay have adds in all the mags. The kind i got were the rubcion seats. Thay are bad ass.[addsig]

Thanks for the help! Now all I need is a bunch of money! The seats were not a concern until I broke the dang thing. With every item that breaks you put the wish list items a little in back of the need items. After a nioght and morning of playing in the snow I got myself a transmission that is shifting hard I hope it is just the cold weather. I have so many needs that my wants are just a distant dream now! Thanks again Tug[addsig]

i've heard of people putting seats from an acura integra in their rigs... and being a former rice boy, i can tell you first hand as to why: they're comfortable and supportive![addsig]

I don't think it's full on water proof but it could stand up to a few rains. For as much as thay cost i try not to get them wet.[addsig]

The Mastercraft Rubicons are real nice! Dingus what year acura seat seem to fit the jeep frames? The junk yards are full of acuras but jeeps are hard to find around here. New rubicons would be great but money is tight in the jeep account. Junk yard wars is going to be my answer! Thanks for all the replys. Tug[addsig]

im thinking the acura seats woudn't be too good in the weather though, u might want to look into some waterproof covers for 'em

Reggie[addsig]

Back