Abercrombie & Fitch

TwistedCU

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...1007/ap_on_sp_ot/gym_t_shirt_flap_3&printer=1

Ah the PC people are at it again! What's the big deal?:
image-missing.png

i was in there a few weeks ago and i saw the shirt for west virginia saying there are no lifeguards for their gene pool or something like that. i thought to myself, people are going to get pissed.

In 2002, the company removed T-shirts from stores after Asian-Americans complained about depictions of two slant-eyed men in conical hats and the slogan "Wong Brothers Laundry Service — Two Wongs Can Make it White."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

I may have to start buying their stuff.

Quote:
In 2002, the company removed T-shirts from stores after Asian-Americans complained about depictions of two slant-eyed men in conical hats and the slogan "Wong Brothers Laundry Service — Two Wongs Can Make it White."

Wow... :roll:

mingez said:
Quote:

right? :roll:

That's nice. It's not bad enough that most kids today act like idiots who have no respect for anyone or anything else, now they can advertise it. If you're an adult and you want to wear stuff like that, then more power to you. The problem is, I seem to remember that Abercrombie & Filth has had to take lots of crap before for marketing "inappropriate" mechandise to teens and preteens.

Funny though.

PLEASE Spank them KIDS

I remember in the previous episode of the A&F un-PC tee-shirts. Those shirts that made the rack but were eventually discontinued were fetching $50 on ebay.

Jib Jab has a new one

Ah yes, one corporate debacle is ebay's fortune. hahahaha!

bchcky said:
mingez said:
Quote:

You feelin' me there my Asian Brotha? :wink:

It's brilliant marketing on A&F's behalf. Look at the stir it's causing, even making it to jeepz.com. They don't care, they'll pull it but just having put it out will have undoubtedly got them many customers for their other clothing. Pure genius, and funny to boot.

mingez said:
bchcky said:
mingez said:
Quote:

You feelin' me there my Asian Brotha? :wink:
yeah, but it doesnt really bother me a whole lot, i mean its insensitive, but those clothes are too expensive for me in the first place. haha, i'm cheap. why spend $30 for a t-shirt when i could spend $10 and put $20 toward my jeep?

Back