A bling bling for Tug....lol

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Tug-n-pull said:
H2ou must be kidding here right. Now if you had said Land Rover (non Discovery) or hummer or something under the extrem poits you made about the ordeal I could maybe see it at some point but Bling Bling H2. Remember it was the dealer not the jeep that really let you down. Good luck in the sun burn thing but give a jeep a chance. hehehehe it aint all bad tug
Well Tug Mrs. Utah Jeeperet forced me (ouch) to show (ouch quit hitting me) to show you her hide beside mine...
Yes the Utah Family also owns....
image-missing.png

Tell her that is very nice only when she going to make an off roader out of it. hehehehe Now I like the discovery for an SUV they are the top of the food chain. However for my own use I want a defender 90. Tug

Utah, if you buy an H2 I will not only come out there to go wheeling with you, but to beat your butt too. Those things are crap on the rocks. Tell the misses that they suck and that they are over priced and damnit I wish I had a camera the other day. The damn skid plates on the underside are PLASTIC!! I would rather go wheeling in a subaru forester than an H2.

I would rather push my Radio-flyer wagon across the trails then ride in a hummer....:)

Chrysler messed up big time, huh?

Jeep should make a four door Jeep with a small open pickup back (like the avalanche or the hummer). Kind of a four door scrambler CJ-6 with a TJ suspension. Put a little wider axles with fender flairs to cover and factory 33's. Drop in the cheroke's V8 and drive train and your good to go. That would be an awsome SUV.

Back