4WD Hardware Magazine

mysharona

Fellow Jeeper's-
page 78 in the fall 2003 offerings for jeepers. talk about a classic look! if only General Eisenhower could have paraded in that design. this flare/style comes out after JP's review of the Tomb Raider Edition Rubicon- and they state eloquently "that it looks like it drove through a Pep Boys with a crap magnet."

I remember looking through the catalog as soon as I got it (like I do everytime I get a new catalog in the mail) and seeing that and just laughing. Who in the world would ever put that on their Jeep and for that price! That's hideous.

I dont have the catolog in front of me, but i got a pretty good idea what pic your talkin about :) my comment was that whoever designed that should be drug out into the street and shot.

Nathan

Thats so funny my husband and I were laughing at the same thing. I really like the paint color tho. but........ thats about it :lol:

Whoever puts that on their jeep should be drawn and quartered. After that their jeep should serve as a makeshift RTI rammp for all of us test our articulation on.

TARSI

Back