35" mud rovers

phatyaspen

aftre i get my dana 60 im gonna add a few more inchs of lift and some bigger meats...any opinions on these tires?the price is right at only 108 dollars a piece for 35s :shock: anyone running these tires,hows the tread life?hows the traction on wet roads....sloppy mud? aight thanks

Dunlop, right? I've read decent reviews about them. I have a set of 2 30x9.50x15 in my shed, I bought a used set of 4 and 2 were trashed (bad eBay experience). They look pretty good, pretty similar to the BFG MT.

i am getting my set mounted up this week. cant wait to see how they are, from asking around they are supposed to be real decent. cant beat the price.

I put a set of the 35x12.50s on a 93 Wrangler. They looked good and were smooth riding. The mud performance is a little disappointing, but no worse than something like a BFG MT. They really do surprisingly well in the sand and loose dirt. Never tried them on rocks.

8.5" of lift and a D60 rear.......Dude, why are you playing with a tire like this? Don't get me wrong, you probably won't be disappointed with the Mud Rover, but it won't exactly be a jump up from your 'Claws. Get an Interco catalog.

Good point, Swampers in that size range are only $15 to $25 more per tire. Sounds like you've got the beef, now you're ready for the traction.

Steve why are you going bigger You Wont have the biggest Jeep in HCOR Chris and Mike will still have you beat Chris with the 38's on his TJ and Mike with the 39.5's on his CJ5 besides with 8in of lift 35's will look goofy go for something like 38's or 39's ........... soon as i get 60's or super 44's under my tj I'm gonna lift 2 more in and run 36's

Back