1.5" Spacer Lift Kit

Jeep#3

How is everyone? Have any of you ever used one of these "polyurethane spacer lift kits"? I see one in a magazine that says it adds 1.5" of lift to fit 31" tires on a TJ. Are these good to use? Are they worth the trouble?

Thanks for the feedback!!!

:)

edited by: Jeep#3, Mar 02, 2003 - 11:11 PM[addsig]

I'm not sure of the day, but if you check out some of the previous postings from last week this was one of topics that was going on..............Bullet[addsig]

One of my friends just put the Teraflex 1.75" spacers on his '97 TJ. Makes the 31's look natural now...before they looked a little tight. They still rub a little during tight turns however, not on the fenders, but on the suspension arm thing bar attachment kind of stuff gadget (not technical jargon). But you'd never notice them like a body lift and in my opinion a much more attractive option.[addsig]

I run spacers and have no trouble at all. Natty, If your friend is rubbing, he need to change the offset of rims . I run 31x11.50x15 on 15x8 black AR's with no rubbing at all.[addsig]

or he needs to adjust he bumpstops in his steering.[addsig]

So I do I really NEED a lift kit to fit 31"s??? Will they fit fine without a kit? My TJ is a daily driver and will not see any trails soon (UNFORTUNATELY!!!)

Thanks!!!

edited by: Jeep#3, Mar 04, 2003 - 11:19 PM[addsig]

NO..... 31's will fit fine without a lift, unless you do some serious offroading and need the flex.[addsig]

Poor Jeep :-(
TJ is a daily driver and will not see any trails soon (UNFORTUNATELY!!!)
Come on man you got to let it play at least once a day! tug[addsig]

I know Tug! But living in Chicago is not the easiest place to find ANY trails! My heart breaks when I see all of the cool pics of other Jeeps out there on any kind of trail. :-( All I get is snow once in a while but that is not all that fun. One of these days though... :-D [addsig]

Back